Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Luke's Favorite Trick

Luke is amazing me every day with his new talents. It's hard to keep up with everything he can do, but I will share his funniest thing right now.

A couple of days ago, I went to lift him out of his crib. He was laying down and I bent over to say hello and he shook his head. I laughed and he laughed. He did it again, I laughed harder and he laughed harder. Now it was a game! I took him downstairs and he shook his head "no", so I shook my head "yes". Then he shook his head "yes". The game continues.

The game has evolved into a certain "Mystery Eight Ball" fun. I will ask him a question and he will respond with a yes or a no, the fun is that you never know if it is a yes or a no. Ask if you are looking particularly cute today and you may get a "no", but you may get a "yes" if you ask him if he's a turkey! What fun!

Another little trick coming from him is the violent nodding of his head when he hears music. He likes to dance on his knees with the head swinging! So cute!

No comments: