Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Idea

Easter is just around the corner and I can't wait, another step closer to my beloved Spring!


Filling the Easter baskets, however, isn't my favorite thing to do as a parent.  There is so much candy out there to enjoy (jellybeans, Peeps, and those wonderful Reese's eggs!), but I like to put a couple of things in there to replace some of the multitudes of candy.  This year my bigger kids are going to be surprised with these:




They come is a cute tin box and inside are plastic stencils to make funny faces and animals.  I lucked out and found another one in the same kind of box with spirograph-type activities too:

item.jsp.jpg
Tell the Easter Bunny he can find them at  www.uncommongoods.com  Love that place for unusual gifts!

Happy Easter!

No comments: