Thursday, June 23, 2011

Journal Writing

This is the fourth summer I've had my children write in a journal.  Their journals can be based on anything they want to write, but in the past it has usually just ended up to be about their day.

To keep Kyle interested in writing, and to keep up his typing skills, I've set him up with his own blog.  You can read it here.  He should post every other day, one day to write, the other day to type.  I'm sure he would love some feedback as well.

I gave the boys some story starters if they weren't interested in writing about their daily events and Lance is writing a hilarious story called, "The Law Against Smiling AKA the Annoying Frog."  I'll try to type it up on my blog when he's finished.  He also wants to bind it and send it to his teacher!

Yay for writing!!!!

No comments: