Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No Excuses

So it's been a year since I last blogged.  Almost to the day.  Sorry!

I gotta say I've actually missed it.  There is something quite reassuring to put my thoughts, ideas or craziness out there for others to read.  Writing gives me a chance to sort everything in my head so that it all comes out sounding sane...or not!

It's amazing how my life has changed in a year.  I finished those pesky classes in the fall and then decided I really didn't need another thing (like a job) on my plate.  My twins are now three and a half, MUCH more independent.  A little too much independent, always wanting to do things for themselves even when I already have.  I can't tell you how many times have said, "Sorry!  I can't un-cut a sandwich!"

So maybe things haven't changed as much as I thought.  Life continues to be chaotic with many little tidbits I should be sharing.

I will share, no excuses!

No comments: